Dry skin is a common skin condition that occurs when the skin lacks sufficient moisture.
Dry skin can be uncomfortable and can make you feel self-conscious.However, there are several ways to deal with dry skin that can help you maintain healthy and moisturised skin.In this blog, we will discuss 10 ways to deal with dry skin and introduce Kalonology's Advanced Skin Recovery Serum, Advanced Vitamin C Serum, Pro Age Marine Day Cream SPF30 and The Pro Age Marine Collagen Boost Night Cream which are products designed to help restore and rejuvenate dry and potentially damaged skin.
- Moisturise regularly: The most effective way to deal with dry skin is to keep it moisturised. Using a good quality moisturiser can help keep your skin hydrated and prevent it from becoming dry and flaky. Apply your moisturiser immediately after a shower or bath when your skin is still damp. A moisturiser with an SPF is great as it helps protect your skin from harsh environmental conditions / UV A&B, the drying effects of HVAC's / airconditioners and blue light.
- Use mild soaps and cleansers: Using harsh soaps and cleansers can strip your skin of its natural oils and leave it dry and itchy. Choose mild soaps and cleansers that are gentle on your skin.
- Avoid hot water: Hot water can strip your skin of its natural oils and make it dry and itchy. Use lukewarm water instead of hot water when showering or washing your face.
- Use a humidifier: Using a humidifier can help add moisture to the air - especially in dry climates; which can help prevent your skin from becoming dry.
- Drink plenty of water: Drinking plenty of water can help keep your skin hydrated from the inside out.
- Eat a healthy diet: Eating a diet rich in healthy fats and oils can help keep your skin healthy and hydrated.
- Avoid alcohol-based products: Using products that contain alcohol can dry out your skin. Choose products that are alcohol-free or contain a low percentage of alcohol.
- Wear protective clothing: Wearing protective clothing, such as gloves and hats, can help protect your skin from the elements and prevent it from becoming dry.
- Avoid harsh exfoliants: Using harsh exfoliants can strip your skin of its natural oils and leave it dry and irritated. Choose gentle exfoliants that are suitable for your skin type.
- Use Kalonology's Advanced Skin Recovery Serum: which is specifically formulated to repair and restore dry / damaged skin. It contains a powerful combination of Perfluorodecalin and Perfluorohexane, which are liquid oxygen compounds, along with Vitamin C and E oils at a concentration of 3%. This serum's liquid oxygen formulation delivers oxygen and neutralises carbon dioxide, optimising skin metabolism and speeding up skin renewal from deep within the dermis layers.
Kalonology Responsible Skin Care also offer a range of other premium skin care products exclusively available online at kalonology.com which all deal with signs of dry, extrinsic aging factors of the skin.Advanced Vitamin C Serum: is formulated with the highest concentration of stable, effective Vitamin C, at 11% weight. This serum helps to brighten and tighten the skin from the first application. In addition to Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, the formula includes Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (1%), Hyaluronic Acid (2%), Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitamin E, and Astaxanthin. This serum is the perfect addition to your daily skincare routine, helping to restore and rejuvenate dry and damaged skin.
Pro Age Marine Day Cream SPF 30 includes Hyaluronic Acid at 2% and Sodium PCA, which provide active moisturisation and inflammatory relief. Rhatany Root at 9% is a natural sun screening agent that displays remarkable UV-extinction, especially against UV-B light exposure.
Powerhouse antioxidants Vitamin A & E and Pycnogenol are also included in this formula, along with marine botanical extracts, which combine to make this one of the best anti-wrinkle creams available in the UK for all skin types. Experience the power of marine-based ingredients in protecting and nourishing your skin with Kalōnology's Pro Age Marine Day Cream SPF 30
Leave a comment