To effectively look younger without considering invasive treatment as a first port of call, we need to deal with certain factors which we do have control over.
As we age, our skin goes through intrinsic and extrinsic aging factors that cause fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
Intrinsic aging factors are the natural aging process that is influenced by genetics, hormones, and metabolic processes. Unfortunately, not much can be done about these factors as they are part of the natural aging process.
However, extrinsic aging factors are caused by external factors such as exposure to the sun, pollution, smoking and poor nutrition, among others.
Fortunately, we can take steps to improve and protect our skin from these extrinsic factors to look younger.
Here are 10 ways to look younger by addressing extrinsic aging factors:
- Wear sunscreen daily with an SPF of at least 30 to protect against UVA and UVB rays - reapply throughout the day as needed.
- Quit smoking as it can cause wrinkles and age your skin prematurely.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water to keep your skin looking plump and healthy.
- Get enough sleep to allow your skin to repair itself and reduce dark circles.
- Avoid alcohol and limit your caffeine intake as they can dehydrate your skin.
- Use a high-quality skincare routine with premium, bioactive anti-aging ingredients such as marine extracts, vitamin A, C & E and hyaluronic acid.
- Exercise regularly to improve circulation and keep your skin looking youthful.
- Manage stress levels as stress can cause inflammation and damage to your skin.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals to promote healthy skin.
- Avoid harsh chemicals and treatments that can damage your skin.
Using advanced pro-age skincare formulations can also help to positively affect extrinsic aging factors.
Kalōnology's Pro Age Marine Day Cream with SPF 30 is a highly effective and silky smooth moisturiser which provides broad-spectrum defence against harmful UV rays. It is formulated with micronised titanium and rhatany root that nourish and protect the skin from UV A&B rays, dry skin, and signs of premature aging. It also contains hyaluronic acid and sodium PCA, which provide active moisturisation and inflammatory relief.
Pro Age Marine Collagen Boost Night Cream by Kalōnology is designed to enhance collagen synthesis, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and facilitate cellular DNA repair while you sleep.
This cream contains a potent mix of natural ingredients such as perfluorodecalin & perfluorohexane, Laminaria & Porphyra algae extracts, L-ergothioneine, arctic peptides, hexapeptide-11, and photolyase, among others. These ingredients work together to improve your skin's collagen production, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and repair UV damage while you sleep.
Looking younger is not just about genetics and natural aging factors. You can take steps to improve and protect your skin from extrinsic aging factors by making lifestyle changes and using advanced pro-age skincare formulations like Kalōnology's Pro Age Marine Day Cream SPF 30 and Pro Age Marine Collagen Boost Night Cream.
Kalōnology's Pro Age Marine skin care collection is only available on their website www.kalonology.com, they ship Worldwide and are currently offering 20% off your first purchase while stocks last - simply add GETLESS20% during checkout!