Ten reasons to find an SPF 30 which includes Micronized Titanium:
Micronized titanium dioxide is a form of titanium dioxide that has been milled into very small particles.
It is often used as a physical sunscreen ingredient in SPF 30 skin care products because it is able to scatter and reflect UV light, providing protection against sunburn and long-term skin damage.
Here are 10 benefits of using micronized titanium dioxide in skin care products and SPF 30 day creams:
- Micronized titanium dioxide is an excellent physical sunscreen ingredient, able to scatter and reflect UV light for broad-spectrum protection against both UVA and UVB radiation.
- It is a very stable and effective sunscreen ingredient that is not easily degraded by exposure to sunlight or other environmental factors.
- Micronized titanium dioxide is generally non-irritating and well-tolerated by most people, making it a good choice for those with sensitive skin.
- It is an excellent choice for use in daily moisturizers and other skin care products that are designed to be used over long periods of time.
- Using micronized titanium dioxide in an SPF 30 day cream can help to provide long-lasting sun protection that is effective against both UVA and UVB radiation.
- It can help to prevent sunburn and other forms of short-term skin damage, as well as protect against long-term skin aging and other negative effects of UV exposure.
- If you're looking for a sunscreen ingredient that won't leave a white cast on your skin, micronized titanium dioxide is a great option.
- It's not just for beach bums - even if you don't spend a lot of time in the sun, using an SPF 30 day cream with micronized titanium dioxide can help to protect your skin from the harmful effects of everyday UV exposure.
- Don't let the word "titanium" fool you - using micronized titanium dioxide in your skin care routine won't make you stronger than a robot. But it will help to keep your skin looking healthy and youthful.
- Protect your skin and have some fun in the sun - just remember to reapply your micronized titanium dioxide-containing SPF 30 day cream every two hours (or immediately after swimming or sweating).
Remember, micronized titanium is effective against other forms of radiation too - blue light for example so it makes sense wearing it whatever the weather - indoors or out.
Quality skin care products tend to use micronized titanium in their ingredient list.
Kalōnology out of the UK for example have a range of fantastic treatment grade products which are effective against premature ageing of the skin.
Leave a comment